- Avery White Laser Address Labels
- Pilot G-2 Pens
- Scotch Magic Tape, Pack of 10 Rolls
- PaperPro Desktop Stapler
- Energizer AA Batteries, Pack of 24
- Office Depot Brand File Folders
- Office Depot Brand Hanging Folders
- Bankers Box Storage Box, Pack of 10
- Sign-up for an Office Depot account.
- You have to separately sign-up for an Office Depot Rewards account.
- Link your Office Depot Rewards account number to your Office Depot account, via the account information option, under "My Account".
- Close all those tabs and go thru a shopping portal to get back to OfficeDepot.com. You can get up to 6% cash back from TopCashBack. I personally used BigCrumbs for 3.6% cash back because I trust them to actually pay me. See your shopping portal options at Cashbackholic.
- Using the official list linked above, enter the items you want to purchase. You can purchase two of each of these items daily, thru January 11.
- If you have a Chase INK card use it to receive 5 Ultimate Reward points for each dollar spent. Otherwise, use whichever credit card earns you the most miles, points or cash back.
- Come back tomorrow to do it again if you're so inclined.
I purchased $235 of items today and I plan to resell most of them via Amazon. For the $250 spent (including tax), I expect to receive:
- $235 Office Depot Reward Bucks
- $175 cash from reselling on Amazon
- 1,175 Ultimate Reward points (worth about 2 cents each or $23.50)
- $8.46 from Big Crumbs
(Hat Tip: BigHabitat)
*If you liked this post why not join the hundreds of other daily readers who have signed up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day) or in a RSS reader...because then you'll never miss another interesting story, special deal or money-saving tip.